Monday, November 18, 2013

Finally...

I was feeling a little (okay... completely) overwhelmed at school.
So.... 14 hours later, life is better!  The room is cleaned up, the stuff is put away, the markers are sorted, the next projects are ready to go.  Now I can breath!

So to update you on something I mentioned a LONG time ago... Collage Bugs!

My 6th graders first assignment was to create a watercolor and collage bug image that reflected the knowledge of the elements of art.  In my previous post I talked about my frustrations with the assignment but in the end there were some really AWESOME solutions.

Some of my favorite parts are:
a giant locust
a human bug
3-D Butterfly
See through wasp wings
this bee is amazing!
I love the tree's texture!
check out more at Artsonia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment