Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am safe...

Don't want anyone worrying about me since I didn't do anymore posting from New York... but there was just too much fun to be had.  And then since I have been home there has been laundry, snuggling the 3 kiddos I missed so much and SLEEP!  Some major highlights...

Seeing my students work on the artsonia "big screen"

The MOMA.... love that I can truly show my kiddos some size references.  

Time square.... the energy, the colors, the people, the whole thing! 
check out the billboard that a million people ignore :)
The food tour... since i paid for this trip 100% of my own pocket I didn't feel bad indulging in some non-convention fun!


and the convention... it is never a bad time hanging out with other awesome art teachers.  I am on info. overload with all the new ideas, product and info. 


No comments:

Post a Comment