Monday, November 7, 2011

No Computers.... WHAT?

So I spent most of Saturday night at school finishing this "awe-inspiring" lesson only to walk in this morning to the news that our whole computer network was down.  No Internet for resources, no "H" drives filled with information, no creatively crafted power points... NOTHING. AUUGGGHHHH!  After I calmed my nerves, I pulled out my emergency sub plans. 
We actually ended up prepping for next week (what should have been today) by talking about geometric and organic.  We discussed balance; symmetrical vs. asymmetrical.  Finally, we concluded the lesson with a color review of complimentary colors and made these symmetrical cut paper designs.


I love how they are each so different! 
And I love that the computer system is back up and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment