Saturday, November 5, 2011

How Do you Display?

There is something about a new art display that makes me happy.  Perhaps it is the fresh stuff to look at.  Perhaps it is the promise of new projects. Perhaps it is the questions I get from "the other grade" about what the display is about... and why don't they get to do that project?  Regardless it makes the visual part of me very happy.
This year I have tried (can't say it has happened every time) to include a summary of the lesson in the display.  This works great for when I display the projects in the halls as it is a brief summary of what we did during the lesson. 
The other thing I am working really hard on this year is keeping my stuff put away.  That means my storage room should stay nice and neat.... another thing that makes me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment