- I am thankful for to live in a country where I can believe, do, think and say what I want without fear of persecution.
- I am thankful for my family... they raised me to believe in God and to know that even though I can believe, do, think and say whatever I want; there are moral guidelines. This includes my two little brothers (who are no longer little) who constantly amaze me by being the men they are growing into.
- I am thankful for my husband who works hard everyday to provide for our family. I am thankful that he loves me unconditionally and accepts my kind of crazy. I am thankful that he is the greatest father my kids could ask for.
- I am thankful for my son Jarrett. His kind heart and creative mind amaze me everyday. He is a wonderful big brother and the joy gets from learning something new and his love of the Lord is inspiring to me.
- I am thankful for my daughter Haylee. I aspire to live my life so fully and so joyfully. Her laughter and zany ideas guarantees that life will never be boring with her.
- I am thankful for my daughter Lauren. Her need for me makes me feel treasured and her calmness and gentle demeanor help us all stop and enjoy life.
- I am thankful for a job that I love. I can honestly say that I enjoy going to work on a daily basis.
- I am thankful for the amazing group of children I get to work with. (thank you parents for sharing them) They make me smile (most of the time) as I am blessed get to see their minds open up and discover new things. I enjoy that I get to see them share information about who they are while creating amazing works of art.
- I am thankful for my building and my administrator. I truly enjoy the people I work with. They are a dedicated staff who puts the needs of students before their personal needs. They work together to find solutions and do what is best for students.
May all of you have a blessed thanksgiving break filled with rest, laughter and safe travels!